Sunday 20 December 2015

Seasonal Sunday: Sleep, Snow, Star Wars

   My baby slept through the night last night. I couldn't believe it. From nights of feeding every 2-3 hours to a sudden 8 hour night. Stunning. Who knows if it will last, but at least I know that it's possible.

   That left us well refreshed for a lovely fourth Sunday of Advent. The ground is peppered white, with trails of chicken tracks all over the yard. Our Christmas tree is up and glowing. I hung an extra-low ball ornament from it for Perrin bat at as he lies underneath on his sheepskin.

   We had supper by the light of the advent wreath and read the readings for the birth of John the Baptist. I had forgotten that it was Gabriel, the messenger angel, who came to Zechariah.

  And we watched "The Force Awakens". Harrison Ford is just as much the charmer as ever :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment