Tuesday 8 December 2015

Getting Organized

   According to the Myers Briggs personality test, I am an INFP. This means that my brain does not follow a neat and orderly train of ideas, but rather jumps about among all sorts of connections, always seeking how things fit into the bigger picture.



   Consequently, much as I like the idea of blogging, choosing a topic usually overwhelms me, as I feel that I could never catch up with all of the sub-thoughts that attach themselves to any Thought. I am tempted to be too thorough, to cover every aspect and event of my life, and so I never get started.

   Here's the plan then: I'll adopt the technique of 'themed days'. Each day of the week has a topic of it's own, so I know what to write about. Structure, yay!

   Introducing the lineup...

Mindful Monday
- trying to start afresh each week living intentionally -

Too True Tuesday
- random fun facts or things that amuse -

World Wednesday
- tidbits of culture, art, literature - 

Thoughtful Thursday
- reserved for deep deep ponderings - 

Family Friday
- all things family, marriage, parenting, babies -

Self-Care Saturday
- learning to love thyself the right way - 

Seasonal Sunday
- celebrating the rhythms of nature and liturgy and life -

   
   Let's see how long this lasts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment